Crick is a strange mixture of man and bird whose cloak is adorned with arcane symbols; he is obviously a wizard.
NG Anthropomorphic Raven Transmuter (Wizard) 1
AC: 13 (touch 13, FF10)
Speed 10, 30 fly (poor)
Skills: the ones that make sense
Spells per day: 3+1/2+1
0 – Mage Hand (T), Acid Splash (x2), Ghost Sound
1 – Enlarge Person (T), Grease, Color Spray
Spellbook (Opposition: Necromancy and Enchantment)
• Resistance: Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
• Acid Splash: Orb deals 1d3 acid damage.
• Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or small object.
• Detect Magic: Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
• Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
• Daze: Humanoid creature of 4 HD or less loses next action.
• Dancing Lights: Creates torches or other lights.
• Flare: Dazzles one creature (-1 on attack rolls).
• Light: Object shines like a torch.
• Ray of Frost: Ray deals 1d3 cold damage.
• Ghost Sound: Figment sounds.
• Disrupt Undead: Deals 1d6 damage to one undead.
• Touch of Fatigue: Touch attack fatigues target.
• Mage Hand: 5-pound telekinesis. (T)
• Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object. (T)
• Message: Whispered conversation at distance. (T)
• Open/Close: Opens or closes small or light things. (T)
• Arcane Mark: Inscribes a personal rune (visible or invisible).
• Prestidigitation: Performs minor tricks.
1st-Level Sorcerer/Wizard Spells
• Grease: Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery.
• Mage Armor: Gives subject 1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).
• Color Spray: Knocks unconscious, blinds, and/or stuns weak creatures.
• Silent Image: Creates minor illusion of your design.
• Enlarge Person: Humanoid creature doubles in size. (T)
• Reduce Person: Humanoid creature halves in size. (T)
Pouch, Spell Components, Dagger, Cloak, Loincloth, candle (x2), flint and steel, canteen
Crick was a familiar who was mutated in a magical accident. He then became the apprentice of his master. His weak bird-bones make him fearful of combat.